Thursday, October 12, 2006

Man, it's chilly outside!


Today I'm supposed to take 20 girl scouts to a pumpkin patch here in WI, it is windy and cold (30 degrees and 30 mile and hour winds so actually 18 degrees) and it's suppose to start snowing right when school gets out. I am not looking forward to this, in fact I'm truly scared. I haven't driven in the snow for a long time and I don't know where we are going...yikes!! I AM IN CHARGE!!! Is that hilarious?

Two days ago I got back from NEW YORK CITY (78 degrees) with 5 good friends and we had the time of our life. If I survive this afternoon I'm going to spend some time uploading pictures and video. The audioblogger web organization that I was using decided they didn't want to do it anymore so I'll have to keep typing.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger