Sunday, November 28, 2010

My blog has transformed

When I first started this blog it was to keep me busy, many a cold day in the basement with me typing away posting strange pictures from Wisconsin.  5 years later I'm still in my basement but now I'm creating beautiful things and enjoying the time I spend with other artist/crafters. 

You can go back in time and read my crazy stories, but from now on I'm going to write about my journey as a small business owner, artist/crafter.  When we first bought our house we thought I could stay home and live the life of leisure, well that didn't pan out  we really need to get better at math.  So the birth of me working part - time at The Fire and making owls and necklaces came to be.

Blue Moon Emporium has been in existence for more than a year and we are going strong.  I get  paralyzed with fear and 'what do I do next' feelings but it's a success, slowly but surely.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger