Saturday, July 15, 2006

Loosing Things
















I lost my camera a few weeks back because I was overwhelmed and in a hurry, last weekend at the cabin I lost my new cellphone, I had it 2 days. There was a three hour drive to get to the cabin and of course I spent the whole time filling in all my vital information in that flip phone. One game of leapfrog later with Sam and it was gone.

I know you all remember me loosing things before, but I always found them.

Hmm....I guess I'll slow down.

Here are some random photos I like because I don't have any new pictures. The first one I call "Mike loves FLAT PAPER" and the other is "Isabel's First Playdate". Thanks for all the emails everyone.

Okay, I just lost one more thing, the top of my thumb. I had to go to the hospital tonight to get it sewed back on.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger